The Nikola brand – Whose Product Quality I Was Pleasantly Surprised at the Time. Let’s see if they Will Please This Time.
Dimensions: 97 x 42 x 20mm
Weight: 106g Case
material: zinc alloy + plastic
Power: built-in 1200mAh
Cartridge capacity: 2.0ml
Evaporator resistance: 0.6Ω
Voltage range: 3.0 – 3.5V
Operating mode: POWER
Supported resistance: 0.5 – 2.0Ω
Protection:from low / high resistance, from overheating, from short circuit, from overcharging / overdischarging
Connector type: magnetic
Screen / diagonal: no
Micro-USB port / charging: yes, charging current 0.75A
Color: see photo below
– Antares mod
– interchangeable cartridge (pre-installed)
– replaceable Kanthal evaporators 2pcs 0.6Ω (one pre-installed)
– USB cable
– user manual
– warranty card
The button is surrounded by a medium-brightness LED indicator, which is responsible for signaling the battery charge and the selected hover mode.
The last three are provided – Soft / Norm / High – equivalent to 3.0 / 3.3 / 3.5V. The difference between them, in my opinion, is not noticeable.
The built-in battery of good capacity, the causal connector was placed strictly under the fire button. The sad fact is that I did not find the declared current in 1A.
- Output voltage adjustment
- At least some airflow adjustment
- Upper Air Intake – Impermeability
- Convenient top dressing
- Actual charging current does not match declared
- Puff setting is implemented “not so hot”
- Lack of a regular coil